Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What is the Persitance Effect?

When I started my first business as a massage therapist I began to notice something quite interesting. The more I put myself out there, going to networking events, speaking, and just telling people about my new business the more people began to show up.

Now the funny thing is that they didn't always come from the networking groups I attended but they filled my calendar none the less. Sometimes I had know idea how they found me.

The truth was if I was persistant in getting my message out there and I spent little time worrying about where my next meal was coming from (LOL)and more time living in the moment having fun sharing what I knew with others, the business arrived on my doorstep. It seemed effortless.

Later I learned about the Law of Attraction. It could also be called The Persistance Effect. The basic principle is that when you begin to send your energy out it will naturally bring back to you more of what you sent out.

It is so easy to get caught up in the worry and fear that somehow you might not succeed. Loving what you do and having faith that if you continue to do it and continue to put yourself out there you will be rewarded.

No comments: