Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The one thing you absolutely must do to insure success.

Relax. That's right relax. People can smell fear and uncertainty a mile away and they will stay away from you and your business. Nothing exudes confidence like a relaxed demeanor.

Now the word relax may conjure up visions of doing nothing but sitting around all day and eating bon-bons while you watch television. This is clearly not what I am talking about.

I am talking about the relaxed demeanor that a confident person has when they ask you to purchase their service. The attitude that they know their product is exactly what you need but if you don't buy it today it will not be the end of the world. The relaxed attitude that says I will be and I am successful and my success is not hinged on weather or not you buy from me today.

How can you be successful if you are not relaxed.

No comments: