Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's a good thing I fed my brain on Monday!

I was traveling monday morning so spent the 4 hours listening to inspirational and motivational speakers like Jack Canfield. In one of the audios I listened to Jack describes how someone who was helping him was making calls for his upcoming seminar.

The lady had committed to making 3 sales calls a night after coming home from work. Night after night she called and night afternight she heard rejection. ( Does this ever happen to you) But she had committed to making 90 sales calls and so she continued. The last 9 people all said YES! A 10 % closing ration which for seminar sales is great!

So when I started calling this week and I began to hit the wall of rejection, I think about those last 9 people. What if they never had the chance to attend Jack Canfield's amazing seminar because she gave up, or was too tired or felt too rejected or just plain stopped calling.

Some people will want what you have to offer, some won't but as Jack says So what? Next please. :-)

What are you feeding your brain?

No comments: