Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is your mind playing havok with your business?

Do you ever have that voice inside that tells you you can't or it won't happen or maybe even "Are you kidding? They will never buy what you are offering. " It keeps us from making the sales calls we need to make and from doing other activities that will enhance our business.

I call this my monkey mind, my friend Pamela calls it her Inner Critic. Well today my monkey mind was very active. Let me tell you what happened!

I just called a lady who my monkey mind said " This is a waste of time she won't be interested"

I called anyway.:-) Her response " I would LOVE more information. I am busy this week but if you call me on Monday we can schedule an appointment.

The moral of this story; Tell your monkey mind to take a hike!

No comments: